Valentine’s Day with kids is fun! Between crafts, making cards for their friends, and picking out a few little treats, it’s a sweet way to show how much you love them. Here’s a few non-candy ideas for a little gift on Valentine’s Day.
- Matching girl and doll pajamas for your little girl. These pajamas look so cute from Leveret. They’re 100% cotton and come with a tiny set for their 18″ doll. The perfect, cozy way to get in a Valentine’s Day mood.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting us!
2. A subscription to Green Kid Crafts. Get your toddler a subscription for a monthly box of crafts combining science and crafts. They also have individual boxes available if there’s a specific subject your little one likes. These are sure to keep them busy and learning each month.
3. A new dress up costume. Find the perfect dress up costume from Little Adventures. Your little one will love dressing up to create their favorite fantasy.
4. The sweetest outfit for Valentine’s Day. Find adorable outfits for Valentine’s Day at Janie and Jack. This sweet color block dress is simple and charming. Then there’s the cute shirts for boys, and more.\
5. A Valentine’s Day Craft. Your little toddler will love decorating their own heart magnets with this set from Melissa and Doug.